The audio files can be played on your mp3 player, so that you can listen to the Arabic dialogues whilst relaxing, cooking, walking or ‘on the go’. They are ideal for refreshing what you have learnt in the online course.
The dialogues are accompanied by relaxing background music, especially composed for this Arabic course by „Avicenna“, with the aim of relaxing the brain whilst listening to the dialogues. After each Arabic phrase, we have added the spoken English translation.
- Unit 01 – Welcome to the Arabic world
- Unit 02 – Meeting our Arab friends
- Unit 03 – Our first Arabic meal
- Unit 04 – Our house is your house!
- Unit 05 – Discussing our plans
- Unit 06 – At the souq!
- Unit 07 – Where’s the National Museum?
- Unit 08 – Making business contacts